- 1988 – Graduated from the High School of Marathokampos Samos
- 1989 – Admitted to the Department of Mathematics, University of the Aegean
- 2/21/1994 – Graduated from the Department of Mathematics, University of the Aegean with the grade of 6,41/10
- 9/2002 – Admitted to the Postgraduate Studies Programme in “Mathematical Modeling in Physical Sciences”, University of the Aegean
- 12/19/2005 – Graduated from the Postgraduate Studies Programme, University of the Aegean with the grade of 7,22/10
- 9/2012 – Admitted to the Postgraduate Studies Programme in “Statistics and Actuarial-Financial Mathematics”, University of the Aegean
1994 – 2006:
- Worked at a private school for a 12 -year period.
- Taught maths at the Nursery School of Samos, Department of Health.
2003 – 2007:
- Worked in support classes at the High Scool of Samos
2007 – 2013:
- Appointed as a maths teacher, after succeeding in the 2007 ASEP examination, in the High School of Evdilos, Ikaria and later transferred to the Vocational High School of Samos. Filled a vacant established post in the 1st Junior High School of Samos in 2011, having been teaching there ever since.
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS
- English – B2 LEVEL
- German – Zertifikat (Goethe Institut)
- Undergraduate courses associated with computer science – Department of Mathematics, University of the Aegean
- ECDL Certificate
PARTICIPATION IN ORGANIZATIONS
- Founding member of the International Association for the Promotion of Women of Europe ,”Women of Europe Award”, whose president is Rodi Kratsa, Vice-President of the European Parliament, and members international personalities.
- Married, having two daughters and a son of 13, 9 and 4 years old respectively.